Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prophecy September 07.


The Word of the Lord came unto me in a vision recently, it greatly troubled me as the vision was so specific.

I saw wickedness on the earth which was afflicting man. The Lord showed me that behind every wicked evil sin, sickness, disasters, floods, earthquakes etc, was the work of demonic evil powers.

The Lord showed me that the earth has become vile in every sense of the word. By opening and shutting my eyes I could control how much of the wickedness of mankind I would see in the vision.

Then my attention was brought to a vision of heaven, I saw Jesus Christ flying through the heavens. I saw Him very clearly, He was dressed in white apparel, with a mighty sword raised in His right hand, His hair was black flowing behind Him as He surged across the heavens.

I looked upon His face, it was the face of a mighty warrior, it reminded me of the scripture in Ezekiel 38:18, “Saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.”

Then I saw a gathering of men, which I believe now to be the four and twenty elders who are depicted in the book of Revelation 4:10, who worship Him that liveth forever and ever, who cast their crowns before the throne saying, “Thou art worthy O Lord to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things for thy pleasure they are and were created.”

Then they began to peel off one from another, they must have been conversing with Jesus, for then again I saw Christ streaking across the heavens with His sword raised in His right hand, for then I saw summoned before Him priests, multitudes of priests preparing to blow their trumpets, dressed in white garments, and behind them I saw multitudes of other priests quoting the Word of God, and behind them, the armies of heaven, and an angelic army of angels which could not be numbered, assembled for a great battle which was soon to take place.

Then I saw a vision of the earth, of mighty armies preparing to fight a mighty war, in my spirit I believe that they were coming against Israel. I saw huge tanks, and soldiers marching between the tanks, I saw armies upon armies from all nations, marching with their weapons,

I saw soldiers on horse back. Again it reminds me of the scripture in Ezekiel 38:15,16, “And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: and thou shalt come up against my people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O gog before their eyes.

Then my vision returned unto the heavens once again, again Christ appeared in the heavens. Then I saw the face of God, not clearly, He summoned His Son, then Christ presented Himself immediately into His presence. Then His Father spoke to Him words that I could not hear, then I saw Jesus turn as if He had received His orders and was ready to give the command for the trumpeters to blow the battle cry.

Do read Ezekiel last days prophecy in ch 38:39. Many Bible scholars believe that this great battle will take place soon, as Russia and its Arab allies prepare to come against Israel, many believe that the rapture will take place during or just after this great event, when Jesus defeats these nations, Christ will let His people know that He is the God of Israel. Ezekiel 38:23, “Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.” "JESUS"

EVANGELIST BILLY BOLITHO.

No comments: