Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Behold I Show You A Mystery


What will we look like when we go to heaven? What kind of bodies will we have? These are the questions that Christians are asking in these last days. Once during a time of severe illness, God gave me a very special dream vision of my glorified body. I was taken to a garden in heaven, where the Lord showed me my glorified body;

I was about twenty two years of age, very radiant in appearance, like an angel of God. I did not look like myself, but I knew that it was me. I had a crown of reeds upon my head and I was sleeping in perfect peace, I noticed that the crown of reeds seemed to be too big for my head, for it slipped down past my forehead, and was just touching the top of my eyes.

I wondered what this dream vision meant, for at the time I was very sick and I thought that I was going to die, but the Lord’s gracious hand was upon me. He revealed to me the interpretation of this dream. The reed which was falling down past my forehead represented eternity, and my body was not yet big enough or completely ready for me, for it still needed more time to grow and become perfected.

And so when the time comes, and the crown of reeds will fit perfectly, then and only then will I leave this old earth for God’s glorious heaven. Soon after this my health began to improve. This blessing from the Lord was one of many blessings which I received from His throne room.

When I close my eyes in this life, I shall awake in this body, for it is written in 1Corinthians chapter 15 v 44, 49, 51 & 52. “There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body. ---And as we have borne the image of the earthly, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly--- Behold I show you a mystery;

We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible and we shall be changed.” So dear Christian isn’t it wonderful to know that you and I have been promised by the Lord Jesus, a strong and perfect body.


Changed in the twinkling of an eye, The trumpet shall sound and the dead shall be raised, Changed in the twinkling of an eye. Oh, the seed that was sown in weakness,
Shall then be raised in power,

And the songs of the Blood bought millions, Shall hail that blissful hour;
When we gather safely home in the morning, And nights dark shadows fly,
What a shouting on the shore. When we meet to part no more,
Changed in the twinkling of an eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i needed to see that message...although i know it...
sometimes we need a reminder.
Thank you, Brother!