Saturday, October 20, 2007

Speak The Word


Jesus defeated satan in the wilderness by speaking the Word of God, He said, “Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God”.

Don’t forget Jesus was very weak and hungry; He was at His lowest, that is when satan comes to you saying it is hopeless, you are finished, it is all over. My friend the devil is a liar. David the shepherd boy said,” God delivered me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear, surely He will deliver me from this uncircumcised Philistine {Goliath}.

Surely God will deliver you from your problem, so, shout it out “SURELY GOD WILL DELIVER ME” Jesus said,” “Call upon me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you”.
God said to Israel

If thou shalt say in thy heart these nations are more than I, then how can I dispose of them? If we say our problem is greater than what Jesus did for us at Calvary, then we are not walking in faith. Our problem might be sickness, sin or financial, but whatever it may be, we are to trust God to bring us through.

For the Bible says, “ Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all” So, confess God’s Word, stand on God’s Word and see yourself delivered. The Ark will keep out the water, the Red Sea will part, Goliath will fall, the walls of Jericho will come tumbling down, because Jesus Christ has risen, He has won the victory. So, child of God, have faith, live by faith, for Jesus said,
“I will never leave you or forsake you”.

No comments: